Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

"It's surprising how many persons go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves, and if you're not comfortable within yourself, you can't be comfortable with others."

~ Sydney J. Harris ~


I awoke this morning with a new outlook on life.. I don't know what has come over me, but I finally realized that I am the one that can truly make myself happy, of course my kids and husband bring me joy, but for complete happiness I must find that wihtin myself. Often times I think why can't I just be happy, or what did I do to deserve to be miserable all the time, well I figured it out. I am keeping happiness locked up, but that road ends here. I have come to the fork and I choose to take the path that leads to my own joy and fullfilllment. So the work outs start today.. I have always had a self image problem, I have never liked myself and I think that has a lot to do with the relationships I have had with friends family and my husband. I want to show my kids that you need to love yourself before you can truly love anyone else.! So since I am making this promise to myself to change my life I am going to post this tracker to hold myself accountable. ( something I would never do since I try to hide the fact I'm overweight, but here it goes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment